The Blue Screen of Death, also known as the BSOD, is a death screen that appears every time you lose a game, when your computer crashes, or when you die in real life. It is also an effect to some YouTube Poops.
Times When the Blue Screen Appears
- Right when you're about to save your 50,000 word essay for High School Final Exams that you worked all night on
- When you are very close to beating an extremely hard boss in a game
- When you get deaf by a Roblox Death Sound.
- When you know you are dead
- When you are trying to play a video game on an old/low-end computer.
- Blah, blah, blah.
- Trump winning the election in 2020.
- Having AGK use your electronics.
- Deleting System32 or Cssrss.exe
- Trying to play a Scratch project that is heavy on sprites and effect.
- 7 beeps of death when trying to start up your old Dell Inspiron.
- Not wearing a mask during the COVID-19 season.
- Calling climate change a hoax
- Being tested positive on COVID-19.
- Being insulted by Gordon Ramsay
- Always getting into a large, heated, and abusive argument with your parents.
- When HowToBasic moved in your house (and destroyed everything inside).
- When you got a fail screen.
- When the Goodball fail literally crashes the game (and the whole Windows 10).
- When Corruptick bites the floor of your room, therefore, crashing you and your whole house, and your life.
- When people called you names like "stupid" or "retard" just because you voted for Biden.
- When your city defund the police.
Times it stops being a freaking