Gabe Newell, better known by his alias GabeN, is the leader of the 2 biggest things in the world, Valve and the PC Master Race. Sometimes he plays with his Wii, chills out in his personal snack bar or demands new Half-Life 3 requests, but nobody knows what he really does in his leisure. Valve is now finally releasing Half-Life 3 as a VR game called "Half Life: Alyx" in 2020.
Stop a GabeN
Since GabeN also works as pirate along his job as billionaire, he has a slogan called "Stop a GabeN". Many people such as Bill Gates, Steve Jobs or Edzilla tried to stop a GabeN, but he accomplishes consistently to kill these guys. He can use his Steam Summer Sales to rain down on his enemies, and some times he can use his Half Life 3 attack to destroy everything.
Praise Lord GabeN
During Late June and December he makes massive sales on Steam and he whops a lot of monies from that.
- "Worth the Weight!"
- "That's what I get for working at Microsoft."
- "Stop a GabeN!"
- His snack bar, includes:
- Bubble Buddy
- Spy (sometimes)
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- Michael Rosen
- Super Mario 64
- Star Trek
- Shoop Da Whoop
- Titanfall 3
- Apex Legends
- Respawn Entertainment
- Half-Life: Alyx
- Counting over two (what is after Half-Life 2: Episode 2?)
- Being forced to release Half Life 3
- Spy (sometimes)
- Microsoft and Windows 8 (even though he goes to E3, and yet "E3" has a three in it)
- Getting hacked
- Xbox Live
- Getting spied on by the NSA
- Getting raped by Shrek
- To stop a GabeN, you need to press Ctrl+Alt+F13 under Windows, Cmd+Opt+F13 under Mac, and Super+Alt+F13 under Ubuntu.
- He finds it very hard to count over two.
- He watches you masturbate.
- It is scientifically proven by GabeN that there are only three genders; male, female, and attack helicopter.
- He is the image for the 365-day badge.