It all starts with a song about Frozen followed by Sam Snow burping and then tells the audience to excuse him. Rudolph's nose blinks to Entry of the Gladiators. Santa tells Rudolph to go to hell but the message says he was just born. TBD. The End.
- The posting of the video coincides with the 50th anniversary of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
- This video references the "Who are you?" joke from Raydink's Creepy-Ass Holiday Special.
- Baby Looney Tunes
- Camp Lazlo
- "Lights Out"
- Ed, Edd n Eddy
- "Hand Me Down Ed"
- Regular Show
- "No Appreciation"
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Rudolph's Shiny New Year
- South Park
- "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics"
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- "Band Geeks"
- "Dying for Pie"
- "Fear of a Krabby Patty"
- The Abominable Snow Rabbit
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- "Hampster Dance" by Hampton the Hampster
- "Nothing from Nothing" by Billy Preston
- "Stop Hating On Sonic" by SammyClassicSonicFan