April 3, 1998
Jun 8, 2010
Black comedy, sentence mixing, political satire
The Ducktective, also known as Daniel, Duckman, and formerly known as Tails-Kun Kujikawa, (born April 3, 1998) is an up-and-coming YouTube Pooper known for creating Alex Jones and the Lizard Penis Society, a first YouTube Poop that was well received by most who watched it, and for creating The Nutshack Gang Goes to Bat Country, their second YouTube Poop. They are also planning on working on rants and reviews.
They are known for making their YouTube Poops offensive, such as having 9/11 jokes and sex jokes of all kinds. They also like to put political satire in their videos, such as making fun of conspiracy theorists.
They have also made some rant videos, one talking about their high school experience, and how insane some of the kids there were, and a video game review of the 2003 Bionicle game on the Game Boy Advance, and they made a video talking about Pink Floyd's early history back when Syd Barrett was the lead vocalist. However, they don't really have any plans to make any upcoming videos.
They were working on a sequel to their first YTP, Alex Jones and the Lizard Penis Society, but they've been slower with production due to getting more into music, having less time than usual, and working on other projects, as well as having a hard time finding clips of Alex Jones after his channel was terminated, and so they uploaded the unused clips from the sequel poop as "Alex Jones Likes To..." as explained in the next paragraph.
In December 2018, they made a collab entry for Goop Videos' Family Guy YTP collab called Beter Drives Badly, however it wasn't accepted for the collab, and so they uploaded their entry publicly to their channel after the collab was uploaded. In February 2019, they uploaded unused clips from the Alex Jones sequel poop they edited part of, in a short YTP called "Alex Jones Likes To..." as they didn't want the clips he already edited to go to waste.
They don't plan on making more YouTube Poops, as they wants to focus on their regular life and trying to catch up on the latest albums and movies.
Daniel identifies as non-binary and prefers to be referred to as "they."
- Alex Jones and the Lizard Penis Society
- The Nutshack Gang Goes to Bat Country
- The Amazing Atheist Eats Children at Cluckin' Bell
- Beter Drives Badly (collab entry for Goop Videos)
- Alex Jones Likes To...
- Mafia/crime films
- Political extremism
- People who whine about offensive comedy
- Most cartoon, anime or film reviewers
- Most politicians
- Idol anime
- Music by Hopsin or Limp Bizkit
- Their favorite games of all time are Persona 5 and Jak 3.
- Their favorite cartoon of all time is Duckman.
- Has stated that their two favorite albums of all time are Kid A by Radiohead and The Lonesome Crowded West by Modest Mouse, but the albums they consider to be close to the best are Closer by Joy Division, Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd, Spiderland by Slint, and Madvillainy by Madvillain (MF Doom and Madlib).
- For non-animated shows, they are a huge fan of Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, Stranger Things, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
- He prefers PlayStation over Nintendo, Microsoft and Steam, however they believe that the Nintendo 64 is on equal grounds to the PlayStation 1.
- They have stated that some of his favorite music artists include Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Joy Division, Modest Mouse, Nine Inch Nails, Alice in Chains, Lightning Bolt, Pixies, Kanye West, Earl Sweatshirt, Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Oxbow, Portishead, David Bowie, MF Doom, Bob Dylan, and more.
- They have a RateYourMusic account, and has rated a bunch of albums on the website. They has given out more positive scores than negative, due to the fact that they don't go out of their way to look for bad music most of the time, and comes across it mostly when an artist they otherwise likes makes an album he hates.
- He also has a Letterboxd account, and has rated many films on the website.
- Jokes about how anime was a mistake, but loves Cowboy Bebop, Devilman Crybaby, One Punch Man, Black Lagoon, Trigun, Hellsing, Samurai Champloo and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, and has interest in Code Geass.
- They are not a huge fan of most Shonen anime, but really likes One Piece.
- They like The Nutshack in a so bad it's good kind of way, and watches it in the same way someone would watch The Room or Cool Cat Saves the Kids.
- They love to play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive whenever he's bored.
- They will play most consoles, and owns a bunch of them, but most of the time they use the PS2, PS4, or PC to play games, but he also loves most of Nintendo's consoles.
- Mumkey Jones is one of their favorite YouTubers.
- Favorite Poopers are EmperorLemon and Jimmy Davis.
- Their favorite film directors are Quentin Tarantino, Ralph Bakshi, Stanley Kubrick, Wes Anderson, and Martin Scorsese.
- Their political views are mostly left leaning, however they hate almost every political channel on YouTube. They are open about their support of Bernie Sanders, however.
- They live in Washington state.
- Their 10 favorite movies are in no particular order; Pulp Fiction, Borat, Fight Club, Pink Floyd: The Wall, Team America: World Police, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, Scarface, Casino, Apocalypse Now, and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
- Freddy Got Fingered is their biggest guilty pleasure in film, and they consider it one of their personal favorite comedies.
- They are pansexual and non-binary.