This is an overview of the policy on deleting articles. There are three categories of article deletion:
Articles in this category will be deleted without notice. Some may even carry punishment if they are done repeatedly.
- They consist mainly of Spam. (See WP:Spam)
- They are duplicates of other articles.
- They violate the global rules of wikia.
- Plagiarism is done in mass.
- The article is created with the intent of self-promoting the YouTube channel of the article's creator. If the article is high quality, however, a waiver may be granted by an admin.
- The article isn't on the mainspace, in other words, the article is on a users userpage or blog.
Standards Deletion is to keep a high quality of articles on the wiki. If it does not meet standards, the Delete template will be placed and if the changes demanded are not made in 24h, the page can be deleted.
Here are the standards articles are required to meet to avoid deletion:
- 2 paragraphs each with 2 or more sentences. Exceptions can be made like for ironic purposes.
- Decent grammar.
- Decent formatting.
A quality deletion happened when the majority of admins agree that a specific article doesn't contribute anything of good value to the wiki. This could be becuase it is lacking in comedic or other purposes, or does not have a purpose fitting for the wiki (unrelated or unsatatirical articles). This can result in an instant deletion.