Waluigi (Mike Yabgoobian) is the son of Dick Dastardly and Penelope Pistop, who suffers from anorexia. He is the mortal enemy of Luigi and Lewis Robinson, whom Waluigi holds responsible for his failures in life. He is the younger brother of Wario and cousin of Don Quixote, as happens with Mario and Luigi, this guy, not this, same thing happens. He is married to Rosalina. He is also brother of Robbie Rotten
Wario and Waluigi were born in the year 1979 b.cn. (before Chuck Norris), they grew up together and lived with their parents in Vancouver but then they went to Mushroom Kingdom to pursue a career in video games, but Mario and Luigi were total jerks then Bowser kidnapped them to work as prostitutes in his service. As Wario was very stubborn and unbearable, Bowser threw the Mushroom Kingdom and not Waluigi. He was Bowser's best prostitute and therefore had no time to be in the Mario games. He was fired from Bowser's prostitution business after Bowser realised Waluigi was Koridan. Bowser then burned Waluigi's Immigration papers, making Waluigi an illegal in the Mushroom Kingdom, where he appeared in Mario Tennis, his first game. In Mario Tennis, Luigi called him Queer and so the rivalry emerged. The skinny Waluigi went appearing in all Mario games, Super Smash least until his brother was admitted also well pissed, still protesting that he has not had any game of it, as if someone wanted. He owns a giant pinball machine, which is his pride and joy. he secretly named it Pospopoly, but he's toon embarrassed to tell anyone.
Believe it or not Waluigi is very intelligent with an Einstein IQ
Waluigi's Taco Stand
- When it's Waluigi time
- Steal Money
- Don Ramon
- Being Jewish
- Saving Money
- The Canucks
- Nissan Altimas
- His Taco Stand
- When it's not Waluigi time
- Working as a prostitute, especially for Bowser
- People stealing his money
- Wario annoying him
- Fat Mario
- When Birdo uses the Waluigi Launcher (Birdo has to inhale and spit him out)
- People who ship him with Rosalina
- Not getting in Smash as a playable character.
- He drives a Nissan Altima
- He was born and raised in Vancouver in February 1979
- He moved to the Mushroom Kingdom in 1998 after his brother Wario invited him to help follow the fortune Mario and Luigi were making there, however, he wasn't featured in a game until 2000, because he was working for Bowser.
|Places||Luigi's Mansion | Bowser's Castle | Gloomy Manor | Haunted Towers | Soda Lake | Forest of Illusion|